Friday, May 8, 2009

Harry's Dream

This morning Harry told me, "A horse came into Mama and Papa's bedroom! It was yellow. I jumped up on its back, and you jumped up onto its back, and we rode it. It went to the carousel and we rode with the other horses in the carousel. Meghan and Meghan's grandma came, too."

He's now in his own room (Harry and Bailey will share a bedroom this summer and Oliver will be in his own bedroom; next summer we plan to do a little restructuring of our downstairs so that Oliver and Bailey will each have their own bedroom). It was interesting transitioning him to sleeping in a different room but not as hard as I thought - probably harder on John and me than on Harry! But he seems to like having his own room now, and being able to get in and out of his toddler bed... although in the middle of the night, I think he still thinks he's in his crib, because he just yells, "MAMA" until I come get him. :)

No comments: