So, Tuesday, I showed up at PGE park and walked down to home plate, where I met a five year old boy and his mother. The five year old was also scheduled to sing the National Anthem that day...sooo, I said I would take another day, since no one was able to come see me on Tuesday anyway. Now, I'm rescheduled for September 3rd, at a soccer game instead of a baseball game, which should be more fun to watch (for me) anyway. I keep having these moments where I say to myself, "in 12 hours you will have done it" and it keeps being a freaking lie! ;)
My voice teacher pointed out yesterday that including Grammie's funeral, we had two lessons in a row for songs I never ended up singing. ;) But, apparently, I'm not allowed to use that as an excuse not to pay her.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment