Two Guys and Two Girls
Lisa, TK, and Tommy arrived after supper and I put them to work helping me make Obama placemats for all. We did red and blue designs on white paper and cut photos and cartoons of Obama to add to the mix. They got put into the plastic make your own placemats. Tommy is keeping a journal for school and kept one of the news photos for that.
Lisa isn't feeling very well, but hopefully will be better tomorrow. TK's friends arrive later tonight. We'll probably go into DC for a little while tomorrow, then see what will work for Tuesday. Scott has Sean's large van to take us all to the Metro on Tuesday. Getting parking at the Metro garages is pretty chancey.
The electricity was out for awhile in West Virginia --- not fun when it's cold outside! Heard that many deer were sighted. They watched some of the mall concert on TV. I could listen on the radio. Anyone else catch it? Fun to hear Pete Seeger among the younger performers. He's the only one I've ever seen in person. Gheema
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun to hear a bit about the inauguration proceedings! I wish I'd gotten to actually talk to you as you were on the Mall - but at least I could look at those huge crowds and know you all were there! Wish I could have sent along some of our warmer weather.
Mom, I love the idea of the placemats you guys made. And those make-your-own placemats are GREAT - do you know where I can get some?
Post a Comment