Okay, kids! I'm coming to DC for about 72 hours. Here are the deets!
December 22, 2008
United Airlines # 250 Portland International (PDX) to Washington Dulles Intl (IAD)
Departure (PDX): December 22, 7:48 AM PST (morning)
Arrival (IAD): December 22, 3:35 PM EST (afternoon)
Thursday, December 25, 2008
United Airlines # 251 Washington Dulles Intl (IAD) to Portland International (PDX)
Departure (IAD): December 25, 6:00 PM EST (evening)
Arrival (PDX): December 25, 8:55 PM PST (evening)
So...can someone get me from and to Dulles at the appointed times?
It will just be me, but I actually got direct flights, so that's two fewer flights to worry about being cancelled or delayed. Yay!!! I'm officially worried about one fewer thing!
Now I just need to get through my solos tomorrow night, and I'll be officially recovered.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! I got in again to the blog without reregistering which is why I hadn't looked lately. I don't seem to be able to read the comments however. So glad you're coming! At the bottom here it tells me to use a different account and I don't know what I am supposed to do. Love, Mom
Post a Comment