Lots going on right now.
Scott helped me finish my Costa Rica presentation which I'll give at the Hermitage Thursday morning.
Our pastor nominating committee is trying to update the MVPC website (no small task) and has 76 pastor information forms for us to sift through already.
I started a great watercolor class at the Torpedo Factory. I am the worst in class. No way to go but up!
I started a Spanish class way above my ability level. " "
Actually I understand a lot more already. My speaking has yet to improve.
The American Indian History class continues to be very interesting. I'm taking the second of our texts to Chicago this weekend.
Enjoyed starting to make a paper haunted house with Emma and Eileen last weekend. Will be fun to see how it turns out.
Looking forward to seeing my sisters and husbands, and all of Ellie's family this weekend.
Enjoyed Scott's beautiful concert and a great play at Studio based on Ralph Ellison's 1952 book, The Invisible Man. The staging was inspired by collages of Romare Bearden ( a friend of Ellison).
One of these days I'll have to attack all those piles of paper! Love, GrandmaK, Gheema, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment