Thursday, September 11, 2008

From Grandma K, etc

Great to read all you have written about work, house and garden, little ones, engagement rings, etc. I got bounce off the first time I wrote, so I'll keep it short.
Came home sick tonight, so I'm staying home tomorrow. Some kind of fever thing.
Scott, Lynne canceled her operation again, so if I get better, I'll plan to come to the concert on Sunday.
Ben, I'm bummed we didn't get to see you. This is the first time I've actually been able to do this by myself.
Samuel didn't come last Monday, but has spent 3 evenings here helping me learn about putting pictures in an album, how to blog, etc. He really doesn't know everything, but he's a lot better guesser than I am.
Last Saturday the metro was flooded and I had to turn around at Braddock Road. Sunday Huntley was glorious with a frog orchestra, beavers sunning themselves and all kinds of herons preening.
Lots going on here. Love, Mom,etc.

No comments: