Great weekend. Had some fun with Emma and Eileen at the nearby Pumpkin Patch on a glorious afternoon, got some work done for the church, went to a great little folk concert, enjoyed an interesting talk at church by a couple who worked in the schools in Dubuy(did I spell that right?) Another member had been there years ago with the Voice of America. The comparison of pictures and experiences was fascinating.
Finally got to see Fugard's The Road to Mecca at the Studio theatre. It's a play I've long wanted to see. The production was extraordinary and there was much to chew on about old age, relationships, and life's meanings. It fed my soul. Have not been to serious theatre for awhile and I miss it.
Samuel is trying hard to turn me into a computer guru. Should be quite a challenge. Love, Mom, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment